Do you wonder about how to start a blog? Maybe you have some questions just like below.
What is a blog?
How to start a blog and should you start it?
Why do you want to do so?
Should you really start it to install your dream?
Could a blog fulfill your dream?
Will it be right if you get it your profession?
Do you have a lot of confusions?
OK. Not a single thinking. Let’s find something that clear all of your confusions or a lot of thinking.
1. Huffington Post: $14,000,000 per month
2. Engadget: $5,500,000 per month
3. Moz: $4,250,000 per month
4. Mashable: $2,000,000 per month
5. TechCrunch: $2,500,000 per month
6. CopyBlogger: $1,000,000 per month
7. Perez Hilton: $575,000 per month
8. Gizmodo: $325,000 per month
9. Smashing Magazine: $215,000 per month
10. Tuts+: $175,000 per month
Now it’s your decision you should start a blog or not. If You Start Your Blog from Today It’s the right place for you. No more discussions Let’s start a blog to reach your actual goal.
As a newbie you must have these abilities to be a successful blogger :
2. English writing skill
3. A Computer with Internet
4. Basic knowledge of Computer & Internet Browsing
5. $50-$100 Capital (For buying Hosting.
What you learn in this tutorial on “how to start a blog”.
1. How to find out a niche.
2. How to choose a blogging platform (Like WordPress)
3. How to choose a good domain name.
4. Where do you get a cheap hosting plan?
5. Where do you get the best theme?
6. How to set-up your blog site with a beautiful theme.
7. Which tools do you use to find out the best topic and keyword?
8. How to write/create the best content and publish it.
9. How to optimize your site.
10. how to earn money with your blog.
Find out a niche:
If you want to learn how to start a blog, at first you must find out your niche. Niche means what topic is about your blog site. You will always choose what you know the best about and you love to do a long time without any beaten.
Niche means only one topic, which you know the best about it.
Suppose, If you visit AliExpress, you find a lot of product category. In these categories, You don’t know about all products. What product about you know the best, It will be your niche.
If your blog is about a gaming laptop, you must post only gaming related topic. You can post about the facilities of the gaming laptop, the difference between the general laptop and gaming laptop and so on.
If your mobile phone related post on your gaming laptop niche. It will be very difficult to rank up your blog.
If you have a lot of confusion about to select your niche. You can use some tools. HubSpot topic generator is the best topic identifier tools.